Looking for an extra jolt of love today? Here are five fabulous tips for falling in love with the most important person in your life and business: you!
1. Reveal Your Brilliance – Everyone is brilliant in her own unique way. Do you know what makes you Brilliant? (If not, I have a step-by-step process for you to identify yours.) Once you do, just decide (yes, it’s just a decision!) to accept yourself exactly as you are. Know that you are perfectly human, imperfections and all.
2. Define Your Success – Success is unique for every woman. We get overwhelmed when we measure ourselves against others’ definitions. (To learn yours, check out the Brilliance-Based Businesswoman’s Success System.) Once you know exactly what success means to you, you’ll know when to celebrate!
3. Give Yourself Treats – When it’s time to celebrate, and at least once a week even when you think it’s not, give yourself special treats. Examples include manicures, massages, lunch with a friend – whatever makes you feel good. Even on days you feel you’re not good enough (most of us have these), you deserve something special just for you.
4. Give Yourself the Gift of Community – Surround yourselves with like-minded women who are open to loving themselves and you. Don’t go at it alone!
5. Give Yourself Credit – Schedule time every day (I like bedtime) to write down at least 5 things you did well that day. Take a moment to allow yourself to feel pride in your success.