Parties in conflict reach a resolution in 70-80% of mediation cases. Connect2 mediators facilitate resolution; they do not decide who is right or wrong or how a situation should be resolved. All decisions are made by the parties. Mediation works because both parties have designed and committed to their agreement. If you are wondering whether your personal or professional conflict with one or more people is appropriate for mediation, email us.
Sample Parties to Mediation
- Business leaders
- Family members
- Accelerate resolution of open issues to move past the impasse
- Channel negative energy into progress
- Find creative solutions
- Decrease stress
- Avoid or reduce legal costs
An ombudsman facilitates productive dialogue between people having trouble communicating. In organizations, naturally competing interests frequently hamper productivity and growth. The ombuds is separate from other corporate functions and is therefore free of any independent agenda. Because ombuds are neutral in organizations, they are able to navigate conflict successfully. Connect2 listens, provides and receives information, reframes issues and develops options. The objective is always to help people help themselves in a direct approach with lowered financial and emotional costs to the organization.
- Identify problems before they become explosive. Retained, confidential ombudsperson availabile to all members of your organization, either on a schedule or a round-the-clock basis
- Resolve sensitive issues confidentially via formal or informal mediation
- Identify negative patterns of experience to leadership team through formal and informal assessments without presenting information that identifies individuals
- Generate recommendations that foster systemic change to strategically benefit your organization