Live and work brilliantly, in full alignment with your purpose and priorities
The Brilliance-Based® Success Salon is designed for the woman professional at a crossroads in her career (ready for a new challenge) and/or home life (ready for a new approach).
Is this you? Do you want to be able to communicate and execute on your brilliance, value, needs, wants and opportunities, both professionally and personally? The Salon is for you if you feel some or most of these:
- Ready for your next challenge but concerned you can’t handle more time-wise
- Struggling to keep all your balls in the air, at work and at home
- Exhausted, overwhelmed, frustrated
- Longing for more time in your week
- Secretly blaming yourself, fearing you’re not good enough
- Feeling guilty about work —not doing everything your stakeholders want— and/or home —not doing everything your family wants
- Worried you’re not providing everything your family needs
- Hesitant to say “no”
- Resentful that you’re missing out on possible opportunities, activities and relationships
- Unsure you’re most effectively marketing yourself (through your resume, website, bio, etc.) or negotiating deals so that you earn your worth
- Uneasy, impatient, or explosive when you try to express your true self to colleagues, partners, kids, parents
- Dismissing your deep desire for rest and self-care
- Self-soothing in unhealthy ways (bingeing, overspending, ignoring pain, gambling with your well-being)
Join us. The Brilliance-Based® Success Salon is a live, virtual, group coaching program that expands your joy by aligning your work and life with your brilliance and unique definition of success.
Choosing the Brilliance-Based® Success Salon puts you on a direct path to achieving your peak performance.
Here are some transformations you may experience as a Salonista:
- Refocus your time on work that feels highly valued
- Get clear about your priorities so that your decisions become way easier to make
- Quiet the voice of your inner critic so you finally feel more fulfilled in your life
- Become even more efficient, at work and at home, so you have time for the people and activities most important to you
- Improve the effectiveness of your written and spoken communications
When you enroll in the Brilliance-Based® Success Salon, you receive 14 weeks of guidance, community and focus as you discover the keys to your personal version of Brilliance-Based® Success.
The program includes::
- 7 small group coaching calls (every other week for 14 weeks) to accelerate your progress through the Brilliance-Based® Success System modules
- 2 private, hour-long coaching calls for more intensive support (may be used back-to-back if you prefer)
- 1 private half-hour Progress Check session at the culmination of the program to recap your successes and lay out your blueprint for next steps
- 24/7 access to a closed online forum for additional community support throughout the program
Investment for your membership in the Brilliance Based® Success Salon is $2,297 for a one-time, pay-in-full savings. Should you prefer a payment plan, choose $847/month for 3 monthly installments or $441/month for 6 monthly installments. You will remain a member of the Salon forum as long as you’d like, regardless of your payment option.
Questions? Schedule a quick Connection Call with me!
The program starts when you do. The sooner you register, the sooner you’ll start experiencing your own transformation. The Salon helps you articulate your Brilliance, create your Unique Definition of Success, and release yourself from impractical and self-sabotaging expectations. By the end, you will feel lighter and be far more productive.
This work is so powerful that even before the community starts meeting, you’ll benefit from my coaching to lay the foundation for your change.
Hundreds of women have benefitted from the Salon over the past decade. Here’s a story of one woman’s experience:
“Debra is a powerful yet gentle leader completely in tune with and open to other women who are creating a level of balance in their lives and are unsure of how to get there. She helps you to see what your next steps are.”
— Salonista Jennifer Zwiebel